Monday, February 13, 2012

Sewing Room Configuration Box

Happy Monday Bloggers!
I wanted to share a project I did for the Idea-ology booth at CHA. The inspiration came from my husband Del's Grandmothers sewing box. 
I found some old treasures to use in the configuration box like old bobbins, buttons and even some spools of thread. Can you believe a spool of thread was only 15 cents?
A little vile of old buttons and another with snaps and things adorn the little compartment behind the dress form. I adore the new Wire Pin at the waist of the dress form.
Love this on the edge die, the scissors are to cute for words. A must have! 
The edge die even has a few buttons and a little spool of thread. 
I also like the new Word Bands, I will be using them on lots of future projects. They easily are attached with brads or you could use a ribbon to thread through the holes on each end. 
The Faucet knobs are paintable and after the paint dries you can chip off some of the paint for a real vintage look. 
Down to the bottom where the box sits the Pulley Wheels are fun to use. 

Happy Monday!
Richele