Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Creative Background Layout!

Hey bloggers!
Today I'm sharing a project over on the Sizzix blog!

 This is my youngest Grandson Ty, he's 3 years old. I love being a Grandma! It's the best. I especially like the the stories about them. Just the other day my daughter-in-law called and said that Ty had jumped off the top of his sister, Kayla's playhouse. His older brother J told him to. Not sure how he got up there, but fearless comes to mind. Maybe he's preparing for the olympics. He really is the perfect third child, so easy going, funny, joyful and obviously a little fearless. 

Head over to the Sizzix blog to see step by step instructions on how to make this fabulous background. Sizzix die cuts, Dylusion Spray Inks, Idea-ology, Gesso, Stickyback canvas and Metal Foil tape is a match made in heaven. 

I'd love to hear from you. 
Enjoy your day!
Richele