Friday, April 26, 2013

Butterfly Hello Card

Hi bloggers! I've been continuing to work in my yard, the weather has been absolutely beautiful!  The inspiration for my card today comes from the butterflies in my flower garden! 


Let's get started. For the base card cut a piece of Kraft'Core to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score and fold in half. Emboss the front of the card with your favorite embossing folder. Sand the raised area as desired. Stamp the butterfly onto two pieces of Specialty stamping paper with Jet Black Archival ink. Dry with a heat tool. 

Color both images using Distress ink and a Detail water brush. I used Picked Raspberry and Ripe Persimmon one of my favorite combinations. Dry with a heat tool. Ink the edge with Distress ink on an ink blending tool. Detail cut the remaining butterfly. Dry. Pop dot over other butterfly image. Shape wings up! Adhere butterfly to pink matt and pop dot the the base card.

Color the Crinkle Ribbon with Distress ink by applying the ink directly to your Craft Sheet and spritzing the ribbon with water. Sop up the ink with the ribbon. Scrunch the ribbon as you dry with a heat tool. Tie a triple bow and adhere to card. Adhere buttons.

Stamp message. Cut a “V” in the message strip. Pop dot the message to your card.

Adhere Memo Pin for the body of the butterfly.

Hope your having a wonderful spring. Leave me a comment I'd love to hear from you! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Richele

Inspiration Emporium has all the supplies I used!