Sunday, February 21, 2016

12 Tags of 2016 - February

Hello friends! Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Del and I had a busy one hanging out with our Grandkids and spending some time outside. I love spring! The weather was beautiful here. I even have daffodils and tulips coming up in the yard. 

Several days ago I had a chance to play with a friend and we decided to make the February Tag. Love that Tim Holtz is doing the Technique Remix and revisiting some of the great techniques from past post. 

I always start with a quick look at the blog post for the tag. The instructions are awesome with step by step photos that are super easy to understand and follow. Then I gathered up some supplies and we were off and running (creating). 

Here are the tags Wanda and I made. It's always more FUN to craft with a friend! 



 I really loved the mono printing and the gold embossing techniques for the background.

I hope you will join in and create your own version of the February Tag of 2016! 
You know there is prizes involved if you win! 
Just upload your tag on to Tim's blog before the end of February. 
Here's the link to get over to Tim's post

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an AWESOME week! 
Richele